9th November 2003)
1. When subscribing to ANY Inbox4.us product or service, the subscriber is asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to their name and contact information. Some of this information is required for to allow a subscription to be completed and activated, but other information may be optional and may be given at your descretion. Any of this information may be used to customize the presentation of any product or service, configure any part of the service, and communicate with the subscriber as and when it should it be or become necessary. The subscriber may update this information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and Inbox4.us reserves the right to undertake to confirm the authenticity of any such request to update or add to any information concerning a subscriber.
2. Subscribers' information is considered private by Inbox4.us and will not be shared with any third parties except in the case of paragraph 3 below.
3. Inbox4.us will not disclose subscribers' information to any third party except with their individual permission or unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:-
conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
protect and defend the rights or property of Inbox4.us or any of their other subscribers
enforce the Inbox4.us terms of service or any other terms applied to any Inbox4.us product or service
act to protect the interests of subscribers or others
administer, maintain, and improve the service
This also applies to any web site traffic data and/or cookie data.
4. Inbox4.us may also, at any time, email you regarding any Inbox4.us products or services or any third party product or service which Inbox4.us may believe to be of interest to subscribers.
5. Inbox4.us may at any time utilise a cookie or cookies and the use of any such cookie may ensure the continued use of any product or service of Inbox4.us. The subscriber can refuse any cookie or cookies if they prefer, but they do so with the risk of not being able to fully use or utilise any Inbox4.us product or service if they do so. Furthermore, Inbox4.us holds no responsibility for any loss of the use of any product or service if the subscribe does refuse, corrupt, alter or delete any cookie or cookies.
6. Inbox4.us gathers anonymous information through traffic data, cookies, and IP addresses or other numeric codes or statistics. This information is for system administration and helps Inbox4.us to aggregate and keep track of statistics which is useful in our continual effort to improve any product or service.
7. Subscriber information and/or data is stored in password protected areas so that only Inbox4.us may access such information and/or data. Any request to add to, alter or change any such subscriber information or data is dealt with on an individual basis and Inbox4.us holds no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or any other claim, directly or indirectly, arising from the provision or storage of incorrect data and/or information.
Inbox4.us strongly recommends that each subscriber does NOT divulge your password to anyone.
Inbox4.us will NEVER ask you for your password in any unsolicited form of contact.
8. Inbox4.us operates as a global entity and may have users all over the world. Any information you submit while using and/or subscribing to any Inbox4.us product or service may be sent electronically and used, stored, and processed outside of the country that the subscriber accesses or uses any Inbox4.us product, service or web site from. While Inbox4.us strives to ensure that any such information is treated securely, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Inbox4.us cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit, and this is done so at your own risk.